My kids love this stuff. Sounds terrible, tastes great. Try it!
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 pounds talapia
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 Cup fat-free Half & Half
- 2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 Cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat a long baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pat fish dry with a paper towel and place in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add flour and cook for one minute.
- Add Half & Half, lemon pepper and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Spoon mixture over fillets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and sprinkle with cheese, continue baking for 10 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Calories 264; Protein 26 g; Fat 11 g; Carbs 5 g; Sugar 0 g; Sodium 325 mg
Adapted from Linda’s Eating Well, Living Thin