This is my little sister Tina’s recipe.
Watch out! Tahini is very calorific (but it’s just a dip so it can’t hurt you).
Thank you Tina!
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of tahini sauce (You can get this in the organic section of grocery store.)
- Appx 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice
- Water (to taste)
- (optional) 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- Crush the garlic and salt together to a paste.
- Mix in the tahini and beat in the lemon juice. Gradually mix in enough water to make the mixture the
consistency of very thick cream or mayonnaise.
- Add parsley and adjust salt and lemon to taste.