This is my little sister Tina’s recipe.
It’s an especially delicious Arabic treat and goes good with the chicken skewers and tabbouleh salad.
Watch out! Tahini is very calorific (but it’s just a dip so it can’t hurt you).
Thank you Tina!
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of tahini sauce (You can get this in the organic section of grocery store.)
- Appx 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice
- Water (to taste)
- (optional) 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- Crush the garlic and salt together to a paste.
- Mix in the tahini and beat in the lemon juice. Gradually mix in enough water to make the mixture the
consistency of very thick cream or mayonnaise.
- Add parsley and adjust salt and lemon to taste.